My baby is 2!

Two years ago today, God gave me one the most amazing blessings on the planet.  He gave me Chase Daniel.  The difficulties we had getting pregnant, staying pregnant, and everything involved in the entire process is one of the most challenging things I've faced in my adult life.  God has taken me on quite a journey and it wasn't until I could finally say, "ok God, I'm done trying to do this on my own terms, I'm done worrying, I'm done negotiating.  I'm Yours, and that's all that matters," that He surprised us with the fourth little member of our family.  He truly is a miracle and we are so grateful that he is ours.  Happy 2nd birthday Chase!  Mommy loves you very much.   We are so looking forward to celebrating with our whole family on Saturday!!!




Jack's highlight of the week was his class field trip to Pizza King!  They have been learning about manners and working in the kitchen.  He and his classmates were decked out in chefs hats and aprons.  They assembled pizzas and ice cream sundaes and were all very proud of their work. I am so thankful for such a wonderful preschool that takes the time and effort to do so many special things with the kids.  What a blessing!

 


Comments