Gracious! It seems as though the entire month of February has passed by without a single post. How did that happen? I can't be sure....other than to say, things have been just a bit crazy. But that's life I suppose. As I stated in my last post I decided to "get out of the boat" and say yes to a new responsibility .....and it turns out that getting out of the boat consumed what little free time I had left in my days. I jumped in and may have went a little deeper than I had originally anticipated. But good news...I feel like I'm coming up for air! Things are leveling out, becoming less new and overwhelming, and I think we've reached a plateau....for now :) To add to the mix we were hit with a double case of pneumonia. Both boys. Down for about a week and a half. Talk about family bonding. Antibiotics, steroids, and two sets of breathing treatments every four hours will really bring a family close together! But I'm happy to report that we are back to good health and normalcy this week. So here's new to a new month. We are it starting it off with a bang....a weekend full of fun things with friends, followed by Dr. Seuss week at school, a few birthday celebrations for my baby (can i still call him my baby when he is turning 3?!), taking us into a weekend of full of wedding festivities for some dear friends. And away we go!

So excited for his Valentines Day Party at school
Jack had to miss his party while he was sick, but still wrote his name on all 24  Valentine's cards!
This is what he looked like for several days straight.  and if you know Jack, you know this is not good :)

Love my Life Group buddies!
one of our many creations
i have become quite a Lincoln Log builder since it was the one calm activity that kept  Jack happy while he was sick
Happy Friday!

Comments