I love the change of seasons.  The windows come open, we spend most of our free time outside, and summer is just around the corner.  I must say I am ready for the freedom of our summer schedule.  A break from rushing everyone out the door every morning will be welcomed by this momma.  Oh how things change when you're pregnant!  Normally I'm quite an energetic morning person, welcoming a fast-paced schedule......so the fact this pregnancy has managed to leave me completely drained pretty much all the time has been a bit of a frustration for me.  But....I have been trying very hard to just embrace this season of life, rest when I can, and not stress out about the things I just cannot get done.  The fact that the end result will be one more little bundle in my arms makes it completely worth it.....this is what I tell myself.....many times over.....every day.... :)

the latest happenings...

A rainy day field trip with Jack to a horse farm
He did so great in the riding stables
Acceptance letter to our first choice school for kindergarten.  So glad to have that  settled!

Chase's class also took a  field trip. It was so fun for just the two of us to have lunch afterwards

Jack's opening day for T-ball.....along with about 600 other little baseball players.  It was quite a crazy  morning but we have really been enjoying being at the ball park so far this season.  So proud of my little slugger!




Comments