Just a little over two weeks!!!!  I can do this.  I can do this.  I can do this.  I just have one question.  Why oh why is it ninety degrees in October?  Of all the years.....typically I would be thrilled for the extra weeks of summertime weather.  Not. This. Year.

I couldn't be more happy to say that I became an auntie again on Thursday afternoon!  My brother and sister in law welcomed their second baby girl into this world and she is absolutely perfect.  Nothing like seeing her sweet face to remind me how worth it this path of pregnancy really is.  Congrats Josh and Meredith.....what a beautiful family you have!  

Next week at this time we will have a six year old in our family!  And on his birthday his class is taking their first field trip so he's pretty pumped up about that.   Hard to believe how fast my boy is growing up.  The wonderful part....he knows just how I like my coffee and has made it his job to fix it for me in the morning....he does things like rub my sore swollen legs and takes the trash cans up and down the lane on garbage days and takes a shower and gets ready for bed all by himself.    He truly is becoming a responsible and wonderful young little man.  The downside of that....he says things like, "mommy, once I'm six I don't think I'll need you to come out to the bus with me anymore."  Oh man, this growing up thing just doesn't get any easier for mommy :)

Happy Saturday!  Here's to hoping I survive the 85 degree soccer game this morning!  But it is so worth it.  I love watching Jack out on the field and I love watching Chase cheer and "coach" from the sidelines.  :)  

Come back fall weather.... I miss you dearly. 




I am loving the time I am getting with Chase while Jack is at school.  We have never had one-on-one time like this and won't have it for long, so I'm trying to soak it up :). He is a wonderful kitchen helper!!



Comments