I am learning what it means to be a praying mother.  I'm not sure how mothers who do not pray and trust the Lord with their children cope.  Especially since sending Jack to kindergarten, I find myself saying every morning, "he's Yours Lord, protect him, guide him, make Yourself known to him."  I pray this for each of my boys.  I pray they grow to be kind, solid, young men of God.  This morning I had a rare few minutes of quiet time (thank you honey) and I was so blessed by the verses I read.  As Paul was speaking to the young body of believers in Corinth he says in 1 Corinthians 16:13 & 14:

"Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.  Let all that you do be done with love."   

That is my prayer for my boys.  Thank you Father for sending me those words today.  


And now a peek into what's been going on in Willin world.......best said with the accompaniment of pictures.  

Jack had a wonderful little Thanksgiving program at school.  Three classes of kindergartner's singing about Turkey's will never disappoint :)     



Packed up and ready to hit the road to Ohio for Thanksgiving
Thankfully it only looked like this for the last bit of our trip
And thankfully this kept the boys very well occupied once we reached Grandpa and Grandma's house
            

 This video perfectly captures how different my oldest two are.  Jack is all about getting the work done.  Chase is all about enjoying himself and picking on his big brother. :)  

A wonderful Thanksgiving meal
Chase loved playing with his cousin's little kitchen.  Baking cookies was his favorite!  
       


Uncle Josh and Daddy took Jack shooting.  He was dead on target....6 for 6 I hear. :)


had to have the proof :) 
Cousins are so great!!  Luke was expressing his excitement internally.
Thank you Aunt Meredith for capturing some family photos for us!  You are amazing!!


Christmas field trip with Chase's class.  He told Santa he would like some race cars for Christmas.  Easy enough!  
Chase and I were hard at work to get these cookies done in between Luke's feedings.  What could be better for a 3 year old than dipping thing in sprinkles and powdered sugar!  
  

And we can't get enough of this little guy.  What a wonderful blessing he is!!
  

Happy Christmas season!!

Comments