Some mistakes are just not worth correcting.  Like when Jack is telling me how good my woodboxes (boxwoods) look this year, or when Chase asks when the Raisins (Ravens) are playing, or when Jack asks for banana-rama (marinara) sauce for his cheese sticks, and when Chase thinks that his grandma's house is called Ohio....because we say we are going to Ohio, and then we end up at her house.  Ha!   I spend enough time correcting unkind behavior, unkind words and far more serious grammatical issues to worry about mistakes like these.  Instead, I just listen, I nod, and I smile.

Here's what's been happening...


First day of school for Chase.  He is loving Pre-K!


So great to have some time with my sweet niece and nephew.  These two are too cute together.  

Soccer....soccer....and more soccer

Second happiest day of Chase's life....first was opening day for T-ball.  This was opening day for soccer.  He scored 6 goals!!  and the great thing about being 4 is that you still love to wave and give a thumbs up to your mommy when you score.  Love it.  

Chase is getting some good time in the fields with daddy while Jack is at school.  He loves to pack his lunch :)  

Even football players need a break to catch up on their reading


Jack earned a 100% on his very first spelling test


My boy is growing up so fast.  He loves school. He loves to learn.  He loves to work.   I'm so proud of this soon-to-be 7 year old.  


And Luke....what else will you find to climb :)  



Comments