how many days until spring?

Oh winter.  We find ourselves here again.  as we do every year around this time.  I am so completely done and over you.  And you insist on sticking around for several more months.  I'm longing for the days where I can say "let's go outside and play!".....and then we just go.  we do not need 3 hats, 3 coats, 3 pairs of gloves, 6 shoes, one extra pair of socks for mommy and a giant wad of tissues to wipe the continuous runny noses.  :)  Flip flops.  the end.  that's where I want to be.  And yet, here I am.   and winter has just begun.  May it go as quickly and painlessly as possible.

This is what happens when we are stuck inside for too long.  we pull out our blanket dance floors.  So thankful for inside space where they can freely bounce off the walls.  


Celebrating with Buckeye nation this morning!  National Champions!!  Way to go Bucks!!!






Comments