So we continue on....with this my least favorite season......so very cold. :)  This is also the time of year where in my few moments of free time my first thought is always, "I should be working on our taxes".  For instance right now.  I should be working on our taxes.  Ha!  And this thought pattern will continue into March, until I finally turn the thought into an action and complete the dreaded task.  It's putting it extremely lightly to say I'm not a numbers person.  My mind is amazed at people like my brother and sister-in-law who just seem to be naturally brilliant in this department.  And I'm so grateful that in spite of my lack of love for mathematics, Jack seems to have taken a liking to it and is doing quite well in the subject.  Speaking of Jack.  We are so proud of him.  This past quarter of school was the first marking period where they received traditional letter grades, instead of O's, S's, and U's. We were thrilled at the awards assembly when he received the honor roll award for all A's! Way to go buddy!!

Chase loved his Super Bowl party at school.  They had lots of football themed stations set up in the gym, and none were taken lightly by my serious football player.  so focused, so intense.  Here he is at the stretching station.  A perfect lunge :)


What a great stage 15 months is.  Despite his need to get into everything he is not supposed to, I absolutely love this age.  So innocent, so cute, so hilarious :)



I love seeing the bond forming between my boys.  ok it's not so much happening between the first and second.  But separately, they are both doing great with their baby brother.  I'll take it :)  
love these moments.  



Comments