garden season

there is one word that comes to mind when I think of last week....two words actually.....Green Beans!


Our plants produced wonderfully and our freezer is full.  Now we are picking and picking and giving and giving.  So if you are in the market for some green beans, just let me know :)  Watching Jack deliver his produce to our friends and family is one of my favorite things about our garden.  


He was very helpful this year with the freezing process.  Makes things much easier for mommy to have an extra set of hands.  

could he be any cuter?  He found this tie in the back of one of his dresser drawers on Monday of last week.  He informed me that he wanted to wear it on Sunday.  So he neatly placed it on the nightstand beside his bed and counted down the days until Sunday finally came.  He was so proud to walk into church with his tie on......never mind the fact that it's about 2 inches too short! 

cousins are the greatest.  especially when they are almost two and only 10 days apart.  I'm pretty sure I could watch these two interact all day long and be completely entertained.  Love this age!!

We have 3 weeks of summer vacation left.  The thought of Chase starting kindergarten kinda makes my chest tighten and head lighten.....yikes.....but he is still quite pumped so I am going to ride that train and hope that his excitement carries him right through those first couple days.  And in the meantime I'm enjoying every last bit of summer break with my all of my boys :) 




Comments