Thankful

I am a firm believer that gratitude is the key to contentment.....and that contentment is one the main keys to joy.  I am overwhelmed by the blessings in my life.  That doesn't mean things are perfect, easy, or always fun....it simply means I am thankful.  Thankful for the life God has blessed me with....thankful that he gives me the strength to hold tight to Him through the valley's and across the bumps.  Thankful that at the end of each day I have everything I could possibly ask for.....the grace of a loving God, the faithful love and support of a godly husband, three beautiful healthy children, and an extended family who loves the Lord and my family unconditionally.  That is what I'm thankful for.  That is what brings contentment to my life.  That is what brings me joy.


Chase was so proud of his "thankful leaf" he made for Awana.........Jesus, Mommy, toys, Daddy, and Grandma.....in that order.  so sweet :)

Unfortunately I think this is what Luke wants for Christmas.....ummmmm no.  sorry buddy!

The boys are excited that it's cold enough to start having fires again....so cozy!

So proud of Jack who is Superstar of the month for his class at school.  Great job buddy!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!






Comments