And time just keeps rolling on.  
I'm not quite sure how these two turned 9 and 3, but it happened.  
thankfully they are good little buddies and seem to enjoying sharing a birthday party.  Makes things a lot easier for mommy.  and to give you a better appreciation for this cake, keeping in mind that Jack and Luke love everything farming....
amazing.  simply amazing.  I have no idea how she does it.  You rock grandma. :)


it was a great day of celebrating my oldest and youngest

now he finally has a big boy bike and feels just like his big brothers

Last weekend the boys had a full day of soccer.  the morning with their rec teams and the afternoon with their player development team, which we love.  
such a wonderful experience with this crew

and this one is our sideline entertainment. 
it's the only way to travel when you have a long walk in between fields :)

and this is just because.  Because he's my middle one.  a completely unique and confident little man.  He shows me so much love and so much sweetness....God just knew how much I needed one like him. :)













Comments