and just like that, he's 7!

I'm looking back at my last post from a few weeks ago, and to answer that question.....no.  that was definitely not spring.  It may have been something that closely resembled it.   but it was definitely not the real thing.  I'm sitting here listening to the howling wind and wearing my warmest wool socks, warmest fleece leggings and warmest hoodie, ready to leave the house in my warmest boots and warmest down jacket.  a harsh reality.  it's still winter.  still gracing us with it's presence.  But it will be short lived and out of the way soon and for that I'm so grateful!

And as of one week ago, we have a 7 year old in the house!  We had a great time celebrating one of the coolest kids I know.


Grandma could not have created a more perfect and spectacular cake for our sports loving Chase.  What a joy he is.  he's so confident in who he is.  he loves to laugh and to make other people laugh.  i love watching our children grow up and never cease to be amazed at how special and unique they each are.  We love you buddy!  Wishing you a wonderful 7th year of life!!








Comments