We've been enjoying wonderful weeks full of sweet summertime fun!  

Chase's all star team finished up their season with a championship win!  Such a proud day for coach Dad.  Great job Nanticoke All Stars!!

We checked another thing off our summer to do list by taking the older boys to their first O's game.  It could not have been a more perfect night.

visit from Ohio family!  

my freezer is now stocked full of our garden's sweet corn.  


State Fair fun!



Tons of fun of the river with Virginia cousins and Luke's new best buddy, Scout! :)


love these kids so much!



yum.  summer produce is the best.  

Only two and a half more weeks until I send my kiddos back to school.  Football practice began last night for the older boys and I'm starting to get that itch for fall as I always do. 
What a great summer it has been!!  






Comments