I'm not sure how it can be.  10 years ago I became a mom.  After days of labor and an emergent delivery, God blessed us with a son.  Nothing could have prepared me for the intense love that overtook me when I first held him in my arms.  He was perfect in every way....entering such an imperfect world, with such imperfect parents......who were relying and trusting in our perfect heavenly Father to guide us through parenthood.  What a journey it is.  Nothing has brought me more joy than watching our children grow.  There have been so many happy moments....and a few hard and challenging ones.  But through it all I have watched my tiny little first born baby, transform into a young man who I am so proud to call my son.  He loves Jesus...with a kind heart that cares for others in a way that goes far beyond his 10 years.  He loves his family and expresses his love freely...everyday...and holds so tightly to all the things that make us his family....our traditions, our quirks, our way of life.  He longs to please and works so hard to do his absolute best.  My heart soars when I think about what God has in store for him. 
Happy 10th birthday Jack.  
I love you more than words could ever say!




















Comments