Eleven years

11 years.  11 years ago (yesterday) I became a mom for the very first time and began the most humbling and exciting journey called motherhood.  
You, my first born son, were a force to be reckoned with in your early years.  


You pushed and challenged and introduced me to the term "strong-willed child."  :)  
But with lots of prayer and perseverance we watched you come around 
and start to find your way.









...deciding to live your life for Jesus and 
striving to be the young man he desires you to be.  


You make your momma's heart so proud as I watch the way you work at everything with all your heart...as you learn and desire to know as many new things as you possibly can....as you quietly lead friends and teammates without even realize you're doing so....as I see your tender heart and the way you care about others...and as I watch you choose to do the right thing, even when it means standing alone at times.  You are such a special young man.  I thank God everyday that he allowed me to be your mom.  Happy Birthday my boy!












Comments