Summer Fun and Forty

One month of summer break is already in the books.  slow down time! We've found a good groove to our summer schedule...a combination of working on the farm and at home, fun with friends, youth group, checking in with a little school work here and there, and baseball.  lots of baseball.  


My puzzle guy...he is on a roll



working hard...

and so rewarding to see the paycheck for all that work

Last little league game for this guy...
Just in time for his first All-Star game...
and a lead off in-the-park homerun to start the tournament..
with a night game and several more games to play the next day...
which then resulted in this...
this boy goes full speed, 99% of the time.  but the struggle is real with that remaining 1%.  LOL! 

loving the fresh blooms of the season

and it's always nice to see that some of what I'm saying is actually getting through to the 7 year old :)  
"Be kind, and make good choices!!"

It really is hard to believe that I've been on this earth for 40 years.  It seems like a long time...but I'm looking so forward to everything that is yet to come.  
Thank you Lord for being so loving and gracious....
for giving me new mercy every single morning...
and for continuing to call me closer to you.  
What a great time I had celebrating, with some of my favorite people at my favorite places....










 


Comments