Much has happened in the month that has passed since my last post!  Commitments and life seem to have squeezed most minutes of free time out of my days, but finally I find myself here on this Veteran's Day with some moments to catch up.  I'm so grateful today and everyday, for those who have served our country so selflessly and honorably.  I want to never take for granted the freedom that we as Americans, so often overlook.  My heart is sincerely grateful to each and every one that has served.  

Over the last few weeks we wrapped up Jack's last middle school soccer season, finished up Luke's first flag football season, had a glorious beach day on a hot fall day, celebrated my baby's 8th birthday, added two more pets to the family (thanks to my baby's 8th birthday 😊), continued our trick or treat tradition with sweet friends, celebrated another year of hubby's life, checked out a potential high school for Jack for next year, and celebrated a championship win for Chase's team in their last tournament of the season.  Shew...I sure do love this crazy life!

It was a great year for Luke on the football field!


If you know me, you know my love for the beach.  And fall beach days are my absolute favorite.  The crowds have left, the parking lots are empty, the beach is empty, the water is warm....it's pretty close to perfection.  The boys and I took advantage of a day off school and had the best time!





8 years old.  This is not ok.  yet, there he is.  And I'm counting my blessings that he's still not too old for snuggles with mama!! Luke, you live your life with such joy....you love Jesus with such a sincere, sweet freedom and love telling others about him....you can say more words in a five minute period than most people say all day...you love all living creatures and take such great care of all of your pets.  You are quite a gem my boy.  The perfect last piece in our family puzzle.  Here's to 8 years old!


Bunnies.  This is the latest addition to Luke's critter collection.  Thank you Gramps and Grandma for bringing Spot and Snowball all the way from Ohio!! His hug for Gramps says it all...



It has been such fun watching Jack play middle school soccer and grow into his role as a team captain.  He gave 100%, every minute of each game.  We're so proud of you buddy! 



This cowboy had a great night of trick or treat fun with his friends!


And what a weekend of baseball for Chase and his team.  Such a perfect way to end the season.  
Great job X-plosion!!











Comments