Questions...

Why are boys fascinated with dirt?
Why do boys love to run around without their shirts?
Why do boys show their affection by wrestling with each other?
Why do boys feel the need to belch after every meal? 
And why is belching, or passing any other type of gas, so funny?

Oh the questions that I ponder these days........ :) :)

And another question I'm pondering.....what is UP with this weather?  And trust me, I'm not complaining. We have had numerous days in January hit the 60 degree mark and I am loving it.  But it's such a tease.  A day like yesterday....sunny and 62 degrees....one would think that spring is popping its head around the corner.  But the reality is that we have all of February left before spring can even begin to surface its true colors.  Anything can happen in February.  Clearly I'm not a cold weather girl, but let me just tell you what motherhood can do to a person.  Motherhood can make this girl.....who would be perfectly content to just bypass the cold winter months entirely and jump straight from fall to spring.... long for one really good snow that would pile up by the inches and transform our brown yard into a white winter wonderland.  You see, I have a four year old who wants nothing more than to build a snowman, make a snow angel, and most importantly use his many tools and equipment to haul, transfer, and shovel all that snow.  He remembers all the snow we had last winter, and it just doesn't make sense to him that it really is winter now and yet, no snow.  So as much as I cannot believe I'm saying it..... c'mon snow!  Come visit us in February and make my little boy so very happy.

Here's what's making Chase happy this week...

One of the many reasons to keep my floors clean......this little guy loves to help fold laundry!


Chase also enjoys emptying the spice drawer and neatly lining up all of its contents.  How nice.  :)


Comments

  1. Yes my dear - so many questions & that list will increase as time goes on. We just don't know alot of those answers do we? I so wish snow for Jack so he could satisfy his longing to make a "chubby snowman" - maybe with a carrot nose? I love that little line up of spices that Chase made but most of all I love you for your understanding that this phase too will pass. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment