the latest...


It feels like it has been a flurry of activity.  We wrapped up preschool with such sweet year end programs for both boys.  So proud of them and the progress they made throughout the year.  The same day school ended, the boys and I headed to Ohio for a wonderful visit with my family....highlighted by receiving the news that I am going to have another niece!  Yey!  Have I mentioned that both of my sisters in law are also pregnant...also due in October.....all within a three week time frame?  How's that for an exciting month!? I love it!! 

Here's a peek at what's been going on........






Our Pre-K graduate!

Jack and his best buddy

Chase's program



First pony ride at the school festival




The soon-to-be big sister.  Seriously....do they come any cuter?

The boys LOVED carrying fire wood from the woods at Uncle Josh's house
first camping adventure with Uncle Josh.  And it was a success!!
Now this is my boy....passed on my love of smores to him :)

garden update



and the last bit of news.....see how I'm holding up "3" for the third baby on the way.....yep, that third baby is a boy!!!  And the adventure just got even more exciting :)  






Comments