Things that currently make my boys very, very happy......


Nothing, literally nothing, makes my oldest happier than going to work with daddy.  



I'm convinced that Chase would swing all day if I let him.  Mommy is getting some pretty strong forearms from all the pushing!! 


And my little one loves to be upright, in the middle of all the action.  He loves pedaling around in the walker.


And things that are making mommy happy these days....


The fact that Jack begs me for jobs around the house.......things like washing our outdoor light fixtures!!


T-ball!!


Bike rides!

Easter spent with these sweet little nieces!



And moments like this with these guys!!













Comments

  1. Please never stop blogging!!! I love it!!!! and love you all lots!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment