10 years strong

Happy Anniversary to my hubby!  Ten years of marriage filled with much joy and many blessings.  Three of which are right here.....

Literally.  They are right here.....with me.....asking, "mommy, what are you doing?  why aren't you getting us our snacks?"  :)  Because of these three little blessings I do not have nearly enough time to share with my blog readers all of the things I love about you.....all of the ways you make me so proud to be your wife.  So here's the long and the short of it......I loved you with all my heart 10 years ago on this day.......I love you even more today.......10 years down.......and looking forward to the many to come.  And now, a blast from the past.....


Let us not focus on that fact that we look like babies, or that digital photography had not yet caught on (yikes!).  Instead, let us focus on how we have grown up and matured :)  Here's to us honey!  Looking forward to our weekend away!


Comments