I know spring is upon us.....the yellow dust of pollen is covering my back porch, the smells of the farm are in the air, my pansies are trying to bloom after having their growth stunted by that ridiculously cold winter (have I mentioned I'm glad that's behind us?!), the grass is getting ready for it's first cutting, and baseball season is here!  and no one could be more happy than this guy....
ready for practice.  I will say I took for granted the beauty of having both boys on the same team last year.  right now I'm feeling like we should just set up camp at the ballpark.  But I love to see them play and learn and find joy in the wonderful game of baseball.

Luke decided to help me in the kitchen with Easter lunch.   not sure about the fly swatter, but I'm pretty sure it's never been used :)

my handsome boys on Easter morning

ready to hunt for Easter eggs

Luke and one of his favorite little buddies.

 
my two little music lovers praising Jesus :)  love it!!

Happy Saturday!  you will find us at the ball park






Comments