these are the days

These are the days of scratching my head wondering how the time goes by so fast....these are the days when falling into bed at night feels so good it almost brings me to tears....these are the days of watching lots and lots of soccer practices....and many fun games.....these are the days when my heart swells with pride to see the wonderful little athletes my boys are becoming.....these are the days of wishing my family lived closer....these are the days of beautiful sunsets.....these are the days of watching Chase suit up in his football uniform to watch Ohio State football...these are the days of raising an almost two year old....a very ornery, outgoing, get into everything almost two year old....who loves tractors more than anything else in the world....these are the days of potty training....and remembering why I loathed the task two times prior.....any volunteers to complete this task for me? any takers???? none???  I rest my case.  moving on......these are the days of prayer....many many prayers for these little boys growing up in this crazy world....these are the days of refereeing....why do boys fight so much?....these are the days of reminding myself that they are growing so fast....these are the days that I don't want to wish away....even when I'm exhausted and overwhelmed.  these are good days.  days I want to cherish.

off to the soccer fields I go.... :)





Comments