praise Him.

As most of you know, winter is just not my thing.  I like warmth.  I like sunshine.  I like my feet in nothing but flip flops.  But even in the coldest of seasons, that sometimes feel dark and dreary, the Lord gives us

sunrises like these....

and sunsets like these.....

and all I can do is praise him.  

Psalm 65:8
The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, you call forth songs of joy.


The boys have both had some pretty fun first experiences that this momma just needs to share.  We'll start with the oldest and work our way down. :)  Jack finally got to do something he has been wanting to do for a very long time.  Watch out folks! there's a new grass cutter in town.  What a great job he did to help tidy up the farm lane.

And yesterday, Chase got to do something we have talked about doing for a very long time.  He has his mommy's heart for music....and wow...what a moment...to have him with me...singing for a church family that we love...singing to the one true God that we love with all our hearts.
  

And Luke.  He had his very first solo play date last week.  Such a big boy and so excited that he got to stay at his buddy's house all by himself.  May not seem like a big deal to most.  But it certainly was to him.

Thanking God today for the blessings of my 3 boys.  Each so special and unique.  Each teaching me and stretching me in so many ways.  Each one on their own journey to becoming just the person God has planned them to be.  




  

Comments