Merry Christmas!

It's that wonderful time of year.  That time of year when mom says, "under no circumstance. will ANYONE.  open ANY BOX. that might be sitting outside the door. at ANY TIME!" :)  because boxes by the door are now the only way my Christmas shopping gets done.  Honestly, between Walmart grocery pick up (which deserves a post all of it's own, because it's just that amazing), and my friend Amazon prime, I pretty much haven't been in a retail store for a good 5 months now.  I do find myself slightly missing the Christmas decorations in the isles, the music playing, the hustle and bustle.  But only slightly.  Mostly I just love that I'm not standing in lines....rummaging through the piles to find a right size....or circling the parking lot just praying for a spot.  Nope.  I have fully embraced the world of online shopping. 

We've been doing all the things that we usually do this time of year.  I love how my kids want to do everything just like we've always done it before.  The decorations, the cookies, the advent house, the Christmas music blaring through the house on December Saturday mornings.  Traditions are becoming so special to them, and I just love it. 

We are not sending out a Christmas card this year on account of....we can't get a good picture to save our life......
lol!
.....and it seems there are not enough hours in the days.  So for this year...this is my Christmas greeting for you my sweet friends and family!  Wishing you a very happy Christmas season as we celebrate Jesus...the greatest gift we could ever ask for. The greatest gift we could ever receive.  
Love to you all!

being tourists back home in Amish country

best helper for Christmas tree decorating!

my favorite cozy spot  

cookie day!

Christmas night at AWANA

gingerbread day at school!











Comments