wrapping up the year

It's been a great season of celebrating our Savior and the wonderful gifts of family and friends.  Tomorrow begins a new year and I'm always grateful for that feeling of starting fresh and new.  I'm so thankful we serve a God who gives us endless opportunities to try again, to do better, to continue to grow and be molded into the person he desires us to be.  That's really my resolution each and every year....to stay firm and steady....right there in the palm of His hand...then he will mold me and make me new....his mercies will always be new each morning...and I will get to reap all the joys of growing closer and closer to my Father. 

we had a wonderful time celebrating an early Christmas with Gramps and Grandma!
they even got to see Luke's preschool program. aka cutest thing ever. 

a few fun nights of popcorn and movies
and of course some serious football watching
lots of wood chopping thanks to these three helpers
and some pretty big smiles as the gifts were opened
peaceful fishing for my child of not so many words
and a hunting outing with grandpa for this guy...who is getting way too big, way too fast for his momma to wrap her head around!! Stop!!
even some shooting fun for the littlest
and so many fun times with cousins
it's been a good couple weeks for sure.  

and my heart is most full with love for this crew right here.  
Thank you Jesus for choosing me to be his wife and their mom. 
Here's to the year ahead and all that it holds.  We are buckled in and ready for the ride.  

Happy New Year to all!









Comments