almost there

I can see the light.  The light of spring is in the distance.  This, my friends, makes my heart so happy.  The changing of seasons is a beautiful thing.  The start of each one is always welcomed with anticipation and a readiness to begin a new phase.  The downsides of spring.....the pollen, the resurfacing of the lawn mower, the ever changing weather, the extreme busyness on the farm....cannot take away from the upsides....open windows (that desperately need a spring clean!), warmer temperatures, blooming trees, green grass, baseball, baseball and more baseball, longer daylight hours, and much more time spent outside.  This season change is the one that make me most happy.  Another winter in the rear view and one more week until we officially enter spring.  oh yes.

Here's what's been happening...
getting ready for O's season with a fun day at fanfest

#12 Wrapped up a great season with his team

pinewood derby prep with AWANA

we needed to step up our game to get this puzzle together
Victory!

Little League has begun!

And this guy celebrated his 9th birthday.  I'm not sure how that can be.  But wow, he is turning into such a fine young man.  He's my sports loving boy, a friend to all, who marches to the beat of his very own drum.  Happy Birthday to one of the coolest kids I know (....she said with no bias whatsoever)
Love you Chase!









Comments