conversations with Luke....

Luke and I were driving home from school yesterday and he heard a song in the background on the radio (Crowder's, My Victory). Which led to....

Luke:  Jesus did die for our sins Mom.

Me:  He sure did buddy.

Luke:  He died on the cross.  Because God told him to. God is his dad.  (except all of his G's come out like D's, so it actually sounds like Dod. :) ) 

Me:  That's right buddy.

Luke:  I'm glad we get to go to heaven.  Can I bring my toy's to heaven?

Me:  We can't take anything with us to heaven bud.

Luke:  Well I bet Dod can just make my toys, because he can do anything.  He made the whole world you know. 

Me:  That's true.

Luke:  When I get to heaven I hope I can sleep right in between Dod and Jesus.  Then I'll always be safe.

Me:  (melting inside) that would be the best buddy.

Oh to have the pure and untainted perspective of a 5 year old.  Right in between God and Jesus.  What better place could there be?!!!! 

We got to get away last weekend to watch this guy place some baseball..

Way to go X-plosion!

even got some pool time in at the hotel....now we are definitely in the mood for summer!

But in the meantime we welcome spring with open arms and are looking forward to all the things it will bring.  Happy Wednesday!



Comments

  1. That conversation just melts my heart!! Just love him so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment