Easter!!

What a wonderful weekend we had celebrating Easter!  A highlight for me was being able to enjoy our church's Easter Cantata.  Most every year since coming to our church I have been a part of the choir.  This spring has been a bit crazy and I decided it best to take a little break.  But what a privilege it was to sit in the congregation and take in the beautiful music!  Great job ARAC choir!!  It was simply stunning.  What a powerful way to remember the ultimate sacrifice.  The grace that God showed when he gave His only Son.....just for us.  What a humbling and amazing gift.

We were so honored to have a home full of family over the weekend.  My parents, as well as my brother, his wife and their sweet baby girl joined us for a long weekend.  I love it when we are all together.  Family has this amazing way of making me feel at peace.  It's such a wonderful feeling to be surrounded by those who know you better than most anyone else, and love you just the same.  As I've said before, the bond that is shared among both sides of our family is an irreplaceable gift.

Food, The Masters, digging in the sandbox, Easter baskets, an egg hunt, cuddle time with Riley, rest and relaxation, and lots of fun and laughter.......just a few of the things we shared over the weekend.  And thanks to my lovely sister in law I have these fantastic pictures to share!


My little digger

the boys love playing Legos with grandma!

Riley and Grandpa

waiting to dig into that basket!

Chase liked to "help" Riley clap :)
Cousins!!

Ready for church!

Loving his candy!

Hugs for Riley

Chase was so proud of his egg basket!
  
Uncle Josh and Jack

We love Grandpa and Grandma!!  ......  I think Chase was a little fed up with the photo shoot :)


Comments

  1. Love the picture of Uncle Josh and Jack. They are DEFINITELY related!! And the one of all three cousins - the beginning of many special memories yet to be made I am sure. I was so glad to meet Riley. What a sweetheart! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment