Spills & Wishes

My little Chase is in full swing with his talking.  It's such fun when they reach this stage.  Finally able to express what they are thinking....starting to form opinions of their own....and along with this comes attitudes that need to be corrected and behaviors that need to be disciplined....but also moments that are just so incredibly cute....and hilarious.  Chase loves to empty my spice racks.  I think I've posted a picture of this before.  But just in case, here he is.
It's one of those things I really don't mind.  Nothing can break and it keeps him busy while I'm preparing meals in the kitchen.  Earlier this week I was fixing dinner and Chase was busy with the spices.  Chase, and bunny.  Bunny is Chase's favorite little friend.  A gift from Mimi when he was born, this bunny goes everywhere with Chase.  Here he is with bunny :) 
So back to the kitchen....I'm busy preparing dinner and Chase is busy unloading the spice rack, when I suddenly notice a giant mound of garlic powder heaped right in the middle of the floor.  Unfortunately I had decided to by the large container this week at the grocery store.  I gasp and say, "Chase, what happened?!?"  He looks up at me, holding bunny, and doesn't say anything at first.  I can tell he's thinking.  Then he says as plain as day, "Bunny did it."  oh my.   :) :)  :)


It's hard to believe another year of preschool has come to an end for Jack.  A few weeks ago they did a craft that I just needed to share.  Anyone who knows Jack understands the unique child that he is.  He would rather work than do any type of play, especially when it means he is working with his daddy.  This melted my heart because I understand my son's sincerity and the deepest desires of his little heart.  If you could wish for anything in the world....
Love him.



Comments