Eight years ago today.  Eight years ago my dad walked me down the aisle and gave me away.  He gave me away to the man I would spend the next eight years falling even more in love with.  He gave me away to a man who truly loves me just as I am....he understands me without needing an explanation ....he knows what frustrates me and what gives me the giggles....he has never stopped telling me I am beautiful, even through two pregnancies when I felt everything but that....he is my steady calm through the ups and downs of life.....and there is not a person in this world I would rather be sharing my life with.  Eight years.  And to think, this is still the beginning!  There is so much more ahead.  So much more love to be shared.  So many more memories to be made.  I am blessed beyond measure and thank God daily for my wonderful husband.  Happy Anniversary honey!

Just engaged :)

 Best. Day. Ever.

Comments

  1. What a fun time it was planning that special day - then it came & went so quickly. You were such a beautiful bride & what a handsome groom. Happy 8th anniversary. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Eight years ago seems like just a short time in the past, but then I look at those pictures and you guys look so young! (Not that you look old now!) I have lots of great memories from your wedding. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment