in pictures.

I just love this picture.  If anyone knows how to enjoy a big chocolate cupcake with gooey chocolate frosting, it is my dear Chase.  He spotted these at the church picnic and said "have that mommy!".  So have it he did.  And slowly but surely he ate every last bit of it, occasionally saying "tasty!" 

Celebrating 8 years together with a rare evening out with my hubby.

Another soccer practice for this guy.  Amazing to see how much he has improved just in a week!

Now this.  This is a picture of what was left of a Popsicle that Chase ate after dinner last night.  For the life of me I could not find the other half of that stick.  So I asked Chase what he did with it.  He looked at me with those sparkly blue eyes and sneaky grin and said, "me ate it."  And given the way this child can eat it wouldn't have surprised me if he had!!  :)  An hour or so later I did find the remaining half of the stick stuck to his booster seat.   Oh the moments we have :) 
 

Comments

  1. Love those pictures. The one of Chase is priceless & I'm glad you found the other half of the popsicle stick. I was hoping he didn't eat it! Excited for Jack to play soccer. Hopefully I can see him play sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment