Remember when there was a time that I took my camera everywhere and never failed to capture all of life's fun and memorable moments?  Remember when I told myself I won't be that mom who gets too busy to take pictures?  Remember the times when I could actually remember more than one thing at a time?   Hmmm.....I remember those times.  But those times are not now :)  Now I'm lucky if we can get out the door with everyone having a pair of shoes on that may or may not be on the correct foot, and getting a pair of flip flops on myself that may or may not be the same color.  Or when we go away for the weekend and I  can manage to remember to pack 2 pillow pets, 2 blankets, 1 Mickey Mouse (and his blanket), 1 bunny, 1 set of binoculars, and 2 battery operated trains.  These are now the essentials for our travels.  All this to say, we just spent a wonderful weekend on the river with the Willin clan and I do not have a single picture to show for it.  Goodness.  So I guess I can't post pictures of the many laughs and giggles that were shared, the water fights that were had, the relaxing swing rides overlooking the water, the delicious spreads of food provided by my amazing mother in law, the sweetness of my dear nephew, the bravery of my first born jumping off the boat, or the many attempts I made at wake boarding.  I'll just need to tell you that it was so wonderful.  We were all together and that is something that we do not take for granted.  There is such comfort and joy found in the presence of family.  What a blessing!

Comments

  1. i've got you covered! I'll send some your way! You are an amazing mommy! love you and miss you already!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment