It's that time of year again.  We have turned back our clocks and suddenly after dinner it is pitch black outside.  NOOO!  Gone are the days where we would finish eating and I would say, "ok boys, ready to get back outside!?".  I have contemplated strapping head lights to their foreheads and sending them out anyway.....but thinking about the reactions of our neighbors shut down that idea rather quickly. :)  It's just that the amount of energy stored up in a 5 year old body needs an outlet.  And the wide open space of the back yard is just the perfect spot to let it all out.  As you can see I'm still in the adjustment phase of the outdoors being stripped away from our evening hours.  But I am thankful that my boys seem to have an appreciation for music.....and expressing themselves through music.  So after dinner when I have to say no to going outside, when they just cannot seem to sit and play with toys or books, there is only one thing they want to do.  They want to dance.  Here's a look at last night's session.  Enjoy!


Comments

  1. this.made.my.day. Those moves were AMAZING! p.s. mason started dancing while watching this video.. i see a joint dance party in our future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm expecting to see him on Dancing with the Stars most any day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment