While resolutions and looking forward are all part of beginning a new year, I prefer a more reflective approach and enjoy looking back at the year we've just completed.  Smile about the good times....recall lessons learned from the not so good times....being ever so grateful for another year that God has so richly blessed.  Year after year I find myself so thankful that God is never finished with me.  He continues to mold me, teach me, and make me into the person He has called me to be.  Never will he take a break from maturing our faith if we are committed to seeking Him daily.

Here's a look back....

a rough start as Chase was battling a severe case of croup to ring in the New Year
a wonderful weekend away in February with my hubby
Chase turns 2!
My family visits for Easter.....Jack puts them to work :)
another year of preschool comes to a close
the boys discover the fun of playing in the rain
Blue Angels air show

Swim Lessons
Fun Day with Thomas the Train
Said goodbye to my dear buddy Douglas
                                                       

                                                                          Petting Zoo!
Family fun on the river
Finally some success at wakeboarding
Always exciting to see the train at Grandma's house

8 years with my sweetheart
Soccer begins!
First day of Preschool
Harvest fun
Jack turns 5
Buckeye Football
Life Group Christmas Party
Handsome little shepherd
Christmas Prep

Crazy cousin fun!


Awesome moment for Chase in the church Christmas program :)


Fun gift from a sweet Uncle and Aunt

    And lastly.....my Christmas wish comes true.....

yes that's my baby in big boy underwear.....it finally happened on New Year's Ever....he is potty trained.....glory be!



Comments