a few hopes.....of a mommy of 3 little boys

I hope Chase will never get tired of playing the giggle game...(which is basically where we just sit and giggle with each other)



I hope Luke will very quickly learn how to sleep through the night

I hope Jack will one day discover that he appreciates his first little brother as much as his second

I hope Chase will one day willingly eat a vegetable

I hope Jack will never stop loving school

I hope Luke soon understands how much his big brothers love him

I hope that Jack and Chase will one day find a way to bond that doesn't involve tackling

I hope that Jack changes his mind about the size of the garden he is planning to have this spring

I hope that Chase will always love board games as much as he does now

I hope Luke keeps his beautiful blue eyes

I hope Chase remembers the difference between football and soccer when he joins a soccer team next fall

I hope that the boys will forgive me if their baby books never get completed (Who can actually keep up with those things!?)

I hope that the coldest days of winter are behind us

I hope that Jack can somehow remember that he is only 6 years old.....he doesn't need to worry about grown up things just yet

I hope that one day I will be able to stay awake after 9pm.  That day is not now.

I hope that I will always remember how special it is to be a mommy to 3 little boys :)

Happy Monday!




Comments