snowy days


Well, my hope that the worst of winter was behind us is not coming true.  Two snow days last week, another one today....come on spring.....I really need you to arrive :)  On a positive note, Jack loves this.  To him, snow means there is work that needs to be done.  And where there is work, there you will find a happy boy. Driveways to clear, sidewalks to shovel, railings to brush off.  Yes, I do realize the oddity of this for a 6 year old but I'm learning to go with it.  I've tried to get him to just play in it.....roll around, build a snowman, make a fort....nope, gotta get the work done :)  That's just how he operates.  I love him dearly.

Chase on the other hand, has inherited my disdain for the cold and snow.  He can handle it for a little while, but would much rather be inside where it's nice and warm.  He and I have been bonding over board games...Sorry, Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land, Memory, and Connect Four are some of his favorites :) The differences between my two oldest are astounding.  Where oh where will my little Luke fall?

Well it's 7am and Jack is already asking to get his snow gear on to go outside.  Oh my.  Have I mentioned I'm ready for spring? :)  Happy Wednesday!  Stay warm wherever you are!!


I can hardly handle how fast this guy is growing up

this one....this is what I found outside my bathroom door one morning....at 6am....not even sure how long he had been there....will my children ever understand the beauty of sleeping in?  

i don't even have words for this cuteness

ready for some sledding fun with friends



nothing like all 6 kids being pulled at one time....obviously the daddy's were in charge of this operation :)

Comments