Happy Memorial Day!  We are coming off a crazy week of lots of activities and fun.  Chase wrapped up his year at preschool with a sweet program and a school festival.  Jack participated in his first field day at school and had a wonderful Memorial Day program and parade.  Thank goodness Luke is a go-with-the-flow baby.  He probably wakes up each morning thinking..."where oh where is mommy going to take me today?" Guess that's the life of a third born.  :)

Kindergarten field day!  We were blessed with a beautiful sunny day to enjoy all the outdoor fun


It's official.....he's crawling!!  and trying so hard to keep up with those big brothers


Chase was so excited for his school program.  He did such a great job.  So proud of my boy!!


And a big thank you to Chase's teachers....for blessing us with a new addition to the family.  Each student received a nice little fish for "O Fish ally" completing the 3-4 year old class.  very cute idea I must say....however......Chase immediately fell in love with his fish.  He named him Fisher.  :)  And he proceeded to tell me how he is going to have Fisher forever.  hmmm.....I am happy to report that it has been 5 days and the little guy is still alive and swimming...I'm just not too confident in my fish care skills.  but, I suppose we will cross that bridge when we get there.  Oh Fisher....please have a long life :)  



In. to. everything.  



Chase's favorite parts of the Preschool festival were the pony rides and the homemade ice cream.  YUM!


And I will leave you with this picture.  This is how they showed up at the back door one evening last week.  Only in their underwear because their clothes were covered in even more mud than their faces.  Their faces say it all...."mommy is NOT going to like this".  But creating a beach in their sandbox was apparently so worth any consequence they could have thought of.  Oh my.  these boys.  what an adventure :)

















Comments