Hooray for Moms

Happy Mother's Day a day late to all the moms out there!  I am so blessed to have the world's greatest mom and mother-in-law.  I can't imagine going through life and my own journey of motherhood without their constant love, support, and encouragement.  I love you both so very much!

I celebrated Mother's Day a few days early with Jack.  His class hosted a Mother's Day Tea on Friday.  Cutest. Thing. Ever.  Complete with tissue paper wrist corsages, tea and crumpets, homemade cards, and a musical concert.  He was so excited for my visit.  Made my heart so full.




I'm also enjoying my bouquet of handpicked "flowers" that I received yesterday....who would ever think that a handful of weeds could bring me so much joy :)




In other happenings, Jack's garden is in full swing.  Rumor had it that we were downsizing from last year.  hmmmm......let me just be the first to say.....that is not a true statement.  just as big, just as many weeds, just as much work.  But to see the pride and joy on Jack's face as he works and monitors the progress each day.... it's totally worth the work it takes.  


And lastly, I'm so happy to say that I think I may have a future singer on my hands.  It's a not so uncommon occurrence that when Chase needs to be on the potty for any length of time, his imagination starts to run wild and he usually expresses this in the form of an original song.  It's quite entertaining.....I couldn't resist sharing it!








Comments