dedicated

I once read a quote...."God gave you your children, but He wants them back."  I love that.  It's such a great reminder of the responsibility we have been given.  God has allowed us the wonderful blessing of having three little boys....it's our job to raise them according to His instruction....to model our lives after Christ's so that they may see Jesus in us.....so that one day they will give their lives to Him.  They are already His....always have been, always will be.  It's my daily prayer that very early on in their lives they will know and understand what that means.  All this to say....we had a lovely baby dedication for our sweet Luke on Sunday.  It was overwhelming to stand in front of our church family and feel the support that comes from a body of believers when you are on the journey of parenthood.  I'm so thankful......

 


I cannot imagine life without this little guy in it!


Comments