Merry Christmas!

Time.  Where has it gone?  Where is it going?!  One day I'll have more than a few minutes to update my blog, but that time is not now.  Despite my rising early and getting a jump on the day....devotions, lunch packing and paperwork seem to be all I can squeeze into my early moments of quiet before the troops awake and it's off to the races.  So for now I will just say, Happy Christmas season!!  It's such a wonderful time.  My little helpers and I have been in full decorating swing and there are few things more special than witnessing their excitement about all the things the season brings.  Memorizing lines for Christmas programs.....learning the words to old carols that are brand new to their young ears...hanging ornaments....stringing garland...baking cookies....squealing with joy that the Christmas lights on the posts through town are finally turned on!!!!!.....and of course Chase is just thrilled that all this is to celebrate a birthday.....he just loves birthday's....and who's better to celebrate than the Savior of the world.  So here's to enjoying all the special moments that are to come as we celebrate this Christmas season.




Comments