Preschool love

I realize that I have absolutely no experience with other preschools and of course I am slight biased, but I have to say....our preschool rocks.  Sure, we may not be in a thriving metropolis where resources and facilities are top of the line....but what is top of the line are the teachers and staff....the way they care for and love each student...the endless smiles and hugs....the creation of an environment that makes kids want to run into their classrooms each morning.  This is our fifth year with the St. John's family and I simply cannot praise them enough for what they do. They do things well. Not over the top or showy. Just heartfelt, and well.  Yesterday was a perfect example.  A wonderful Nativity program complete with costumes and carols.... and adorable handmade surprises that each student gave to their parents with hearts full of joy.  So great.  Many thanks to each of you at the school.  You are amazing!




Comments