squeezing it in!

Even though we are back into the swing of school we are still squeezing in some summer fun on the weekends.  As most of you know, I have a love for camping.  Many good memories from my childhood revolve around a campground.  Family, friends, campfires, bike riding, smores, and the great outdoors.  What is not to love?  So you can imagine my excitement when I finally got my hubby on board for his very first camping trip.  A weekend trip with a bunch of good friends from church.  And thank goodness...all went well.  So much so, that I have great hopes that it will happen again!  Of course Jack and Chase were in their glory and loved every moment.  So thankful for a wonderful church body that we can share our lives with!

 


And Luke has found a new love.  Bike riding!!  Since it's just the two of us in the afternoons, we have been enjoying some quality time on the bike.  I love that he enjoys it.  Exercise and a happy boy all at once.  yes!!  

We attempted a beach day a last weekend....which ended up being quite windy and a bit on the chilly side....which bothered no one expcept me.  The boys love the water and the waves.  Sunshine and warmer temps were the last things on their minds :)



And in the last of our news.....teeth are once again falling out.  Jack has another loose one and Chase lost his very first.  The first tooth in the first week of kindergarten.  I mean, come on!  A mommy can only handle so much!  :)

Happy Wednesday!

  


Comments