the best gift...

I love this acronym for helping us pray very specifically for our children as they are immersed in their world of school.  As a Christian parent with kids in public school, prayer and a daily reminding of myself to trust God completely, are the two things that make it possible for me to release my boys from my hugs to get on the bus in the morning. :)  A sweet friend encourages me constantly with "pray for your kids.  It's the best gift you can give them".  So today I am passing that same encouragement on to you.  Thank you Lord, for the wonderful blessing of my children.




and a universal truth....toddlers love selfies.  It's a guaranteed way to get them out of a fussy mood or distract them from things they should not be doing.....and it results in some pretty cute shots to fill up space on my phone :)


Happy Monday!

Comments