Warmed my heart...

Since the new year I have been  doing a children's bedtime devotional with Jack.  It focuses on Jesus as our Shepherd and all of the attributes that entails.  These last few weeks we have been focusing on how Jesus can always hear us when we pray.  The other day Jack was sitting on the kitchen floor just talking away and I overheard that he was explaining what a kiwi looked like and how much he loves to eat them.  He saw I was listening and said, "I'm just talkin to Jesus .... because he can always hear me, right?"  Love these moments.  :)    Happy Monday!

Comments

  1. What a wonderful Mommy you are! What a very special grandson we have! Love to you this Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really precious! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo Precious!I so admire your consistancey in teaching him. You do such a great job! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this truly made may day. give him a hug from aunt maria. i love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment