Family...

The blessing of having a close knit family overwhelms me at times.  How fortunate I am to have been raised in a Christian home by godly parents who always had my best interest in mind.  And how fortunate I am to have a husband who was also raised in this way and whose family now loves and accepts me as one of their own.  And now to see that same love surrounding my own children nearly brings tears to my eyes.  My boys have had the privilege of being born into a family where they are loved from every angle.  What a rare gift!  What a gift that there is no discord among the two sides of our family.  Sure there are bumps along the way, but there is this feeling of an unbreakable bond that only God can and will supply.  I am so grateful for this blessing in life and never want to take it for granted.  It is the gift I am most thankful for this Christmas season.  So to each of you, my wonderful amazing family....Mom, Dad, Josh, Meredith, Riley, Mom, Dad, Maria, Michael, and Mason.....thank you for the way you love and support me, my husband, and my boys.  There simply are not words....

Every good and perfect gift is from above...
James 1:17 

Comments

  1. It is we who are blessed!!! Love you, Jen! I'm at Grandma's house. She is overwhelmed with your blog and REALLY, REALLY enjoys reading it. It makes her feel like she's part of your life and your everyday activities. (Her very own words :) )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment