getting closer...

Only 4 more days until Christmas.  And I have to say I think I am just about as excited as my 4 year old!!  We have been counting down on our advent calendar ever since December 1st and the closer we get the happier I feel.  I cannot wait to see the joy in the faces of my boys as they open the gifts that I have chosen specifically for them.  Giving gifts is the greatest.  And it's not the quantity or size that matters, but it is what the act of giving stands for that is so important.  God gave us the greatest gift we could have ever imagined when He sent His Son.  His Son......a perfect symbol of love.  When I give a gift, that is the type of love I am thinking of.  Giving gifts to loved ones is a way to demonstrate the love and joy that God gave each of us.  All we have to do is receive it....and that perfect love is ours.

The next few days will be spent cooking, baking, wrapping, singing, and soaking up precious time with family.  I'm ready.  I love Christmastime!


Chase decided to help Mommy in the kitchen :)

 hard at work.....not exactly sure on what, but that's ok.  They are playing together!!!

Comments

Post a Comment