happenings...

I just have to say ...... If this doesn't bring a smile to your face then I really do not know what will.




My police officer and Jake (and the Neverland pirates) all ready for costume day at school.  They were so proud of their costumes :)


Trick or Treat!


Chase was so excited about all of his candy!



I joined Chase's class for their party ..... here's a peek at his class enjoying snack time



It's been a busy time at preschool these last 2 week with parties, special activities, and field trips.  Last week I went with Jack to Mr. Pepper's Pumpkin patch where the kids learned about all the different types of pumpkins and then got to pick one of their own!  Loved spending this time with my oldest :)





Happy Friday and Happy Birthday to my wonderful father-in-law!!  We love you Dad!!

Comments

  1. THIS MADE MY DAY! those costumes are PERFECT. haha give the boys a hug for me! miss you guys and LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment