I know we are beyond blessed when my son has 15 people show up at his soccer game to cheer him on....when they travel many miles to be here for his birthday party....when I see the smiles of my sweet niece and nephew....when my boy hugs me and says, "mommy that was the best birthday ever!"...when my mother-in-law spends hours creating a birthday cake with a combine on it because that's what the birthday boy wanted....when I'm thinking how fortunate I am to have two amazing sisters-in-law who also happen to be two of my closest buddies .... when both sides of our family gather together and there is joy and happiness....and how I know that no matter what I can always count on each of those people, leaning on their constant love and support.  So to our families....you guys rock.  You made Jack's weekend over-the-top special.  We are blessed beyond measure.  A few looks from the weekend....compliments of Aunt Mal :) 



growing up so fast...


Amazing.


Me and the birthday boy!

Is there anything better than this!?  So excited for his new 4 wheeler!



and Chase is thinking...."finally this gator is all mine!"  :)

Comments

  1. These pictures are wonderful! And I'm very impressed by that cake! How did she write on the side of it so perfectly??
    And that picture of Chad and Jack...priceless!

    Happy belated birthday, Jack!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment