Autumn...

We are in the midst of my favorite season.  The time when God transforms his creation into a beautiful array of all of my favorite colors....red, orange, yellow....I love them all.  Right now when I look at the woods line behind our house, the colors are simply striking on a bright sunny day.  This year I have a partner to take in the beauty of the leaves with me.  Jack has been amazed by the changing of the seasons from summer to fall.  We have taken several drives on the back roads....taken rides across the ferry to admire the reflection off the river...just to find the biggest and best trees.  It's amazing to me that a child as high wired as Jack actually wants to take the time to enjoy something as simple as colorful leaves.  But I love it.  I love that it's something we can share.  Just another thing that tells me my little boy is growing up.  Chase on the other hand...he just wants to know when it's time to eat again. :)   Love my boys!
"Thank you Lord for opening our eyes to the splendor of your creation." 

Comments